Realtor at Coldwell Banker
Proven professional who is committed to providing excellent real estate service through the entire experience of buying or selling your home and beyond. It is my pleasure to serve you and to add value—making your move as seamless as possible. I am your Local Real Estate Connection and a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling your home. Here is what you can expect from me as your agent:
- Trusted resource for answers about the entire process
- Strong community networks both inside and outside the real estate profession.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- An in-depth understanding of our local real estate market.
- Expertise about neighborhood features.
- Innovative marketing strategies.
- Ability to target home searches.
- A communication plan tailored to your preferences.
- A genuine commitment to exceeding your expectations throughout the entire process.
I have had the pleasure of serving in the Northern Utah community in many capacities, including:
- The GOAL Foundation, a dynamic volunteer organization that produces the Ogden Marathon and supports World-Class Athletic events that choose Ogden as their destination.
- Weber State University Alumni Association, Board of Director
- The Ogden/Weber Chamber of Commerce, past Board of Directors, and engaged committee member.
- The Rotary Club of Ogden, past Board of Directors.
- Visit Ogden, past Board of Director
As an agent who’s an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It’s not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter – not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it’s time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don’t visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience – which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast.
Jenny goes above and beyond to help her clients! She is trustworthy with your most critical needs and most important purchase. She is there before, during, and after the sale to give of her knowledge expertise, and just to help in any way she can. She makes herself available even if it is not the…
Jenny is a person with incredible integrity and a high standard of excellence. I would trust Jenny to represent me in one of thebiggest purchase.
Jenny deserves a special thank you for all she accomplished in keeping the sell together and on track through a successfulclosing. Without all of her great work and follow up, it would have never happened. Jenny’s attention to detail is unmatched. Herwillingness to tackle tough issues is unparalleled. Her positive attitude and amazing communication skills…
Jenny goes above and beyond to help her clients! She is trustworthy with your most critical needs and most important purchase.She is there before, during, and after the sale to give of her knowledge, expertise, and just to help in any way she can. She makesherself available even if it is not the best timing…
Jenny is an exceptional partner, leader, and supporter of the Ogden community. I have had the privilege of working with Jenny over the past 5 years as a sponsor of the Ogden Marathon and the Winter Race Circuit. Jenny’s dedication to her relationships with her partners is exceptional. She understands how to bring two brands…